Dorothy joined the Cypress Insurance Team in 2014 and has made the office a better place. She loves well and has a heart that is big! Her job is more than servicing our customers, it’s being that 1st sweet voice that people come into contact with. No matter what might be happening in “her world” that day, she comes to the office ready to make a positive impact on someone else’s day!
Many customers say that they love working with Dorothy. Over and over the common response is that she does a wonderful job and is very patient.
Dorothy wears a lot of hats in the office. She can go from answering phones to making changes on policies and then re-writing polices as needed without even blinking her eyes! She is a natural at her job and does it all with poise and grace.
CEO, Tommy Johnson says, “Dorothy is a great asset to our organization! She’s one of the first to arrive each morning and will stay late if needed to take care of a customer. She truly cares about our customers and we’re all grateful to have her at CIT!”
“I enjoy being in a position to educate people about insurance and to meet their needs at a reasonable price, it’s why I love my job”, Dorothy said.
Here is what Dorothy had to say about herself…
- Where did you grow up? Irving, TX
- Do you have any pets? My cat Kahlua and two grand-cats, Lucy and Grace
- What do you love to do in your spare time? Reading a great book, watching old movies and travelling.
- Favorite color? Yellow
- Favorite food? Chinese food is so yummy!
- Something interesting about you? My love of animals.
- Words you live by? Everything happens for a reason. Everything leads to a better something.