Leslie became part of the Cypress Insurance Team in 2018. She brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our group with over 25 years of customer service and sales experience primarily in the finance and lending industry. She does a fantastic job connecting and relating with customers, allowing them to feel comfortable and confident in the guidance she provides.
When we asked Leslie what she loves most about her job she said, “I love working with such an honest, ethical and hard working team who care about their customers like they are family.” CEO, Tommy Johnson, said “Leslie has been a great addition to the CIT family. She fits in with everyone so well and her passion for helping others is a tremendous asset to our organization. She works with many customers throughout the day and her smile is always present. She brings a joy to our team and our customers…we’re very happy to have her!”
Here are some interesting and fun facts about Leslie:
- Where did you grow up? As an Air Force military brat, I grew up all over the nation.
- Do you have any pets? 2 rescue dogs, Benny and Trooper
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I enjoy small weekend getaways with the hubby to Austin and other beautiful cities in Texas.
- Favorite color? Violet
- Favorite Food? Mexican
- Something interesting about you? I spent most of my high school years in Eagle River, Alaska. No I did not snow ski but i did love water skiing there!
- Words that you live by? Never let your dreams hide behind the door of opportunity.