Lori joined Cypress Insurance Team in 2013 and quickly became part of the family. She has a positive impact on everyone that she comes into contact with. She is witty and her love of serving and helping flows through her. She has a patience and calming voice that can ease any stress that may present itself when dealing with insurance changes, claims, or emergencies.
When we ask Lori why she loves her job she said, “I get to talk to people, make them laugh and help them save money.” “Her jokes and sense of humor can take the Monday blues and turn them into a marvelous day! She is a joy to have in the office and it’s great to hear from so many customers how grateful they are to work with her!”, says CEO Tommy Johnson.
As a sales agent, Lori’s day includes talking with prospective customers, Mortgage and Real Estate professionals and sending “thank-you” notes to all of our awesome referrals. She is great at getting clients the best coverage for the best price!
She enjoys more than just helping others with their insurance needs…she has become the “keeper” and “feeder” of all the animals and creatures that are on the CIT property. Her heart is not only big for people, but animals too!
Here is what Lori had to say about herself…
- Where did you grow up? Houston, TX
- Do you have any pets? Dogs, cats, hens and a rooster (she loves sharing her local fresh eggs with all of us in the office)
- What do you enjoy that we might find you doing? I enjoy gardening, going camping, decorating my house and cooking.
- Favorite color? All colors, I can’t choose!
- Favorite Food? I’m a foodie. All of it!
- Something interesting about you? I have a strong passion for nature and Earth’s creations.
- Words that you love by? Nothing worth having comes easy!