Denishia joined Cypress Insurance Team in 2015. She can “light up a room” with her contagious laugh. Densihia can lighten the mood no matter the situation, so being a sales representative is a perfect place for her to shine! She is known around the office for her love of all things sweet and that goes for her personality as well.
Our customers continuously say that Denishia is efficient and professional! Things do not slip through the cracks for her. She is well organized, which helps her succeed in her position at CIT.
A typical day in the life of Denishia includes quoting many new and repeat customers, issuing binders for Mortgage Brokers and Title Companies and making sure that clients are well protected in things that matter most to them.
“Denishia is one of the most efficient people I’ve ever worked with. She is able to multi-task at a level that anyone would be envious of and her professional attitude makes our customers feel appreciated and respected!”, says CEO Tommy Johnson.
Here is what Denisha had to say about herself:
- Where did you grow up? Houston
- Do you have any pets? I have 2 fishes, a cat and a dog.
- What do you enjoy that we might find you doing? I love spending time with my kids and going shopping, of course.
- What is your favorite color? Blue and Green
- What is your favorite food? Birthdays at CIT are the best, because that means cake! I also love Alicia’s Mexican food on Fridays.
- What is something interesting about you? There’s nothing I dislike more than bugs. Big or small they’re all the same!
- What are words that you like to live by? To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.