Lily is someone that can DO IT ALL! She is the definition of “TEAM” and Cypress Insurance is so happy that she has been with us serving as the office manager since 2012.
A typical day for Lily includes answering phones and helping clients make sure they have the right coverage. She works hard to re-quote policies and make sure that each client gets the best rates at renewal. Lily exceeds expectations and our office couldn’t do what it does without her. Her positive upbeat attitude is present not only in the office, but carried through to clients too.
“Lily is very dependable! She comes to the office each day with a willingness to do whatever is needed to make our team thrive. She makes our office a better place and is able to focus on work no matter what’s going on!”, says owner Tommy Johnson.
Lily says, “I love my job because in a way we make a difference in people’s lives. We are an ethical agency, so we can be trusted to always do the right thing for our customers.”
Here is what Lily had to say about herself
- Where did you grow up? Houston, TX
- Do you have any pets? I have a Chihuahua (Mickey) and a Persian cat (Mia)
- What do you enjoy that we might find you doing? I’m a shopaholic but I also love to read
- What is your favorite color? Pink.
- What is your favorite food? I love Mexican Food!
- What is something interesting about you? I am able to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- What are words that you like to live by? The glass is always half full