You love your pet, so the decision to take care of him or her is a simple one for you and your family. That’s why we’ve partnered with the Hartville Pet Insurance program to offer customized coverage options at a price that’s right for you, so you can be just as carefree as they are.
- Choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, & reimbursement percentages.
- Available for accidents & illness with the option of adding preventive care at an additional cost.
- You have the freedom to choose any veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
- Annual coverage limit options of $2,500 – $15,000.
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, or $500.
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80%, or 90% of eligible charges.
- Discounts are available for multiple pets.
Being a good pet parent includes providing your dog or cat with a healthy diet, exercise, regular veterinary visits and plenty of love! Those are obvious when thinking about taking care of a pet. However, what many pet parents fail to consider is what happens when your pet gets sick or injured?
Sadly, many new pet parents fail to consider the cost of veterinary care if their dog or cat gets sick or injured. Here are some interesting facts about veterinary care in the U.S.
- 1 in 3 pets will need urgent vet care this year
- Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of more than $1,000
- Annual veterinary expenses in the U.S. exceeded $17 billion in 2017
Veterinary care has never been better or more accessible, but it comes with a cost. Common hereditary issues like hip dysplasia can cost thousands to treat. Here is a sample of the cost of treatment for various accidents and illnesses your pet may face during their lifetime.
- Hip Dysplasia: $4,000 – $6,000
- Stomach Issues: $200 – $5,000
- Torn Ligament: $3,000 – $6,000
- Cancer: $5,000 – $20,000
- Broken Bone: $200 – $5,000
This is why we encourage all new pet parents to enroll in a pet insurance plan as soon as you bring your pet home. Having health coverage will ensure that your pet will get the best treatment possible when they need it the most. It will also prevent you from digging into your hard-earned savings or racking up high-interest credit card debt.
In fact, the #1 reason pet parents buy insurance is because they want to “make decisions about their pet’s health without worrying about affording treatment.”
We would be happy to help you get the protection that your pet needs and the peace of mind that you need. Contact us for more information and get a quote today! Click Here Now!