Your coverages matter but the cheapest rate is not always what is best for you and your family. Drivers who purchase only the minimum required coverage for their automobile insurance might not have adequate protection. You should consider adding coverage based on your assets and how much risk you are willing to take. Here are some things to consider when shopping for auto insurance.
Liability: This coverage pays for injury and damages to other parties when you cause an accident. Texas requires a minimum of 30/60/25 limits. Vehicle costs and multi-vehicle accidents can leave you exposed to lawsuits and garnished wages.
PIP: Personal injury protection coverage pays a benefit for you and your passengers’ medical bills resulting from an accident.
Uninsured/Underinsured: This coverage kicks in if an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver hits your car. As of 2015, and estimated 12-14% of Texas drivers are uninsured.
Collision: This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from an accident.
Comprehensive: This coverage reimburses you if your car is stolen or if it is damaged bysomething other than an accident—flood or vandalism, for example.
- Save up to 20% on your premium when you combine your home and auto.
- Additional discounts available if you add more policies like motorcycle, boat, or personal umbrella.
- Choose between 6 month and 12 month policies.
- Strengthen your coverage with optional enhancements like roadside assistance, towing, and rental.
- Rideshare coverages while driving for a transportation network company (Uber/Lyft etc).
- Claims-free cash back rewards program and diminishing deductibles with Safeco!
Call us for more information and get a quote today!
Our expert agents can help educate you on the various components of automobile insurance and then help you to find the right coverage and policy to fit your specific situation. Call us today! 832-497-5522